Thursday, February 5, 2009

One of the Best Songs Ever


Im Ready - Tevin Campbell

5 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my heck, I totally had a Tevin Campbell tape back in the day! I just had my entire junior high career flash through my mind. Wow, I had forgotten about good old Tevin.

Adaire said...

Yes, I remember your Tevin Campbell tape. Didn't you have the T.E.V.I.N album? I think this song came out when you were a Junior in high school.

Best song on the T.E.V.I.N album was "Round and Round".

Christy said...

I can't remember which album it was (look how we're talking about 'albums' and 'tapes' instead of CD's--weird!). I wonder whatever happened to that tape...I think I might have some of my old tapes in the basement, I wonder if I still have it. Not that I have a cassette player to play it on. Can you even buy those anymore?!

Adaire said...

Do you wanna borrow my Fisher-Price tape recorder? ;p

If it were me I'd buy a CD for $6 on Ebay because I'd be too lazy to dig out the tape and track down a cassette player.

Adaire said...

You know, one thing we've done that has saved us money in my opinion (read: justification) is sign-up for Rhapsody. Nash was always going out and buying the latest CD release for between $15 and $20 because there was ONE song on the album he liked. The service is like $10.00 per month and he can listen to whatever he wants whenever he wants on the computer. No dragging out old CD's that sit and rot until you decide you want to listen to that one song. We pay for the "To Go" service which allows us to put songs on his MP3 without having to pay for the download. I'm pretty sure Rhapsody has like a 2 week trial if you want to try it out (and get your Tevin fix in).