Wednesday, February 18, 2009
How to Lose Weight
So the other day I was watching one of my favorite shows, The Biggest Loser. Jillian was, as usual, kicking the butts of the contestants on the show and making them cry. Whilst torturing one of her victims, she made her repeat a phrase several times. She said, "You have to love yourself more than you love food." What a concept! I know it seems silly, but when you think about it, it is really true. I don't know if it is possible for me to love myself more than I love cheesecake and pork barbacoa enchiladas at Cafe Rio. Seriously. But I'm gonna try. It'll be rough, but I've got to do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Well good luck with that. I wish I did not love food I wish I was that person that was like oh I forgot to eat.. Really who forgets to eat... Come on! Me and Christy are in a weight loss competition that the Hospital put on every year and yes I do it every year it would be nice to keep off what i lose every year. Maybe this year...
Good luck! I'm a weight watchers fan....its the only way that I can keep it off because it makes me keep the portions small (which is my biggest problem..I can out eat Justin)
Good luck! I wish I had more willpower. It would make things a LOT easier!
Post a Comment