Saturday, January 24, 2009

Too Lazy to Blog

There are quite a few things I could blog about on both of my blogs, but I just feel too lazy to do it. I still need to make slideshows of Christmas and Teague's birthday (Drake had a birthday too, but I was still laid up and didn't take any pics). I've thought up about 80 blog posts in my head, but I feel like I just don't want to expend the mental energy. Because right now that energy is reserved for DVR episodes of "10 Years Younger" and "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives."

4 comments:

Christy said...

Well you better snap out of it, because when I'm bored and need a blog to read, I come to yours first.

P.S. I finally broke down and bought that Shark Super Steamer hand-held thingy, and it is the best purchase I have ever made. It almost makes me cry, it's that awesome.

Adaire said...

I feel honored that I am your first blog stop. I will try to blog more often, just for you.

Yay for the Shark Mop! I love mine too. I have viewed a few more infomercials that I need to write about.

Glad you are blogging now!

Christy said...

No, not the Shark Mop--I already had that (love it). This is the hand-held steamer gun that you can spray steam on any hard surface and it magically cleans it. You should see my baseboards, they are sparkling. There was some sticky stuff stuck to a door in my house that I could not get off, not even with Goo-gone or any of those other chemicals. I think the previous owners stuck one of those heavy-duty stick-on hooks to the door. Anyway, this thing got ALL of the sticky stuff off in about 5 seconds! It has a bunch of attachments so you can clean windows, etc.

Here is a link: http://www.amazon.com/Euro-Pro-SC710S-Shark-Super-Steamer/dp/B0000E6EE5

It is awesome and if you ever buy one, you will thank me!

Adaire said...

Oooh, something else I need! Thanks for the tip.