
The past month and a half has been an interesting one to say the least. When I found/figured out that I definitely needed surgery, I knew there was one thing I could not do without. My mommy. I needed her to help with the kids, but mostly I just needed her for me. This need is something that is hard to explain(Nash asked me to explain it to him), but I am going to try. Here it goes.
When I am with my mom, I feel like I can focus. I feel like I accomplish more when she is with me. She'll ask me what I want to do, and no matter how ridiculous it seems or unimportant at that moment, she helps me get it done. If there is something I think I can't do, if she says I can I believe it. Because she raised me she knows exactly how my odd little brain works. When I express doubt, anxiety or fear, she knows just how to reign me in and calm me down. I don't know why, but I listen to and follow her direction, usually no matter what. She knows I'm a spacey, forgetful, nut that can't make a firm decision on almost anything, and somehow she helps me through it. She just knows how to fix everything(or seems to know). She's like a soothing drug. When she's with me, I just feel relaxed and relieved. I know she was meant to be my mother.
I love you mom, thanks for coming to take care of us! I miss you.


4 comments:
Exactly! That's exactly what a mom is for.
Mom is pretty amazing. She is always thingking of others. I am grateful that i get her everyday. Nash may never understand but i do...
Mom rocks! She's the best mom I ever had ;)
I totally know the feeling. It doesn't matter how old you are, still need your Mommy! At least I do!!!!
Post a Comment